Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge # 197 -- Wild Colored Hair

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #197. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week! We hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend and found some time to both relax and to thank a Veteran. We are continuing on this week to celebrate with a fun new challenge. Without further ado, our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

#3 Mary V

Congratulations, Mary!
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by June 10, 2014 to claim your prize.
and don't forget to  grab our "Winner" badge.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.

We don't have a Top 3 this week because there were so few entries.  Hopefully, now that you're all back from the long Memorial Day weekend, we'll have more entries and can do a Top 3 next week.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
Wild Colored Hair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No matter how well or how poorly you think you might color hair on images, all we care about is that it be some wild color.  Be brave and play along.

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for some great wild hair inspiration and more details on their projects, then leave them a little comment love while you're there, won't you?  We all love getting feedback, right?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments, therefore we kindly ask that you

turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week's sponsor is 
The Paper Shelter
http://thepapershelter.com/

"If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique! This growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-colored format. Images are wonderful for coloring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums. In "The Paper Shelter" you'll also find great other resources for all crafts (or digital) projects, like Paper Packs, Printables, Accesory sheet, etc."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please welcome our GDT for the month of May,  Susan

 Hi, my name is Susan and I have been creating since a very young child, making things has been my therapy for many years, it has kept me positive in some very difficult times in my life. In regards to my cards I would call my style CAS, my philosophy is less is more. I love combining hybrid techniques with traditional card making which makes things a lot easier for me in my busy life. I sell my creations at various outlets in Australia and this has given me the opportunity to meet some awesome people who enrich my life with much happiness and creativity. I haven't been a very consistent blogger until now, I love being back in blogland and being inspired by all the talented artists out there.  I am looking forward to where this creative journey takes me next.



Thanks for being a fantastic GDT all month long, Susan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's some inspiration from Team B.




Davi
(Back in 2 weeks)




Kim
TPS-Much A Influence Summer


       Linda                                                                  






4 comments:

suzARTe said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be the guest designer this month, I enjoyed it thoroughly :)

cass said...

Wonderful theme for a challenge.

Sonia said...

Great theme challenge... Fabulous creations by DT.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Bunny said...

Cute DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.